Thursday, October 9, 2014

Hello! and a little about me...

Hello All!

My name is Katie. I'm 25 years old and I live in Maryland with my girlfriend (B), her daughter (S), and our cat (her name is Xia, but we call her Meeper). I am a paramedic by day and a beauty addict by night. I didn't grow up with my mom wearing makeup. She has actually never worn makeup in her life. So, when I was in college, I discovered YouTube and watched a bunch of beauty gurus and learned to do makeup through them. I still love watching, discovering new people, and learning about new techniqes and products. Last night, B and I were talking about how I could turn my love for makeup into a hobby. She suggested starting a blog like one of the many that I read. So, here I am. I love subscribing to subscription boxes and I also trade on eDivv. When I'm not working or volunteering as a paramedic, I can be found waiting for the mail. I also like to go camping and for walks. We live near the water, so I love seeing the wildlife and watching the sunsets.

Some of my beauty favorites include:
Benefit They're Real Mascara (I'm currently obsessed and have traded on eDivv for 4 or 5 tubes)
Whish shaving cream- it leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I've also traded a bunch on eDivv for this. It was in the September Birchbox.
Bliss Body Butter- I love the creamy formulation that smells amazing and leaves my skin so smooth. Blood Orange + White Pepper smells like heaven.


My current list of subscription boxes:

Ipsy
Rockettes Fancy Box
Popsugar Must Have
Box of Happies
Beauty Box 5
Wantable accessories
Mission Cute
Dottiebox
Dottiebox Mini
Pennie Post
Blue Velveteen
Allure Sample Society

Until I typed them out here, I didn't realize there are 12 of them. YIKES. No one tell B.

I hope that everyone is having a fabulous day, and I hope the mail brings you something special.

Katie :)

PS... I pay for every single one of these boxes by myself. I am in no way associated with any of the listed companies or products. I receive no financial reimbursement for my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment