Thursday, October 23, 2014

EDivv goodies in my mailbox !! 10/23/14

While I was at work, my wonderful mail lady delivered some eDivv goodies!!!!!!

For those of you not familiar with eDivv, it's a website that allows you to create a little shop and post beauty things you don't want and trade them with other people. I've had over 70 successful trades (aka divvys), and the best part is that it's totally free. All I pay for is postage to mail my goodies out to others. The goodies I got today were from 4 different trades. 


I got...
-Bath & Body Works body scrub in Twilight Woods
-Tresemme Split Ends Remedy
- St. Ives Body Wash
- Secret deodorant
- Simple face wash
- Ecru BB treatment for hair
- Elf Bronzer (this was an extra that someone kindly threw in. I might re-divvy it as I'm currently into Benefit's Hoola)
- Maybelline Dream Bounce Blush
- L'Oreal and Tresemme shampoo and conditioner samples
- Venus Snap kit

Things I'm most excited about:
-The Blush: the one I currently use has too much shimmer and this is more matte
- Venus Razor: perfect for travel!
- Ecru hair treatment: I'm desperate to try and tame the wirey pieces of hair I have that drive me nuts

I'm loving eDivv!!

No comments:

Post a Comment