Saturday, October 18, 2014

Box of Happies October 2014

I woke up this morning to mail on my front step. The mail lady delivered early!

Today I received my Box of Happies. Box of Happies is $24.99 + $4.99 shipping. It includes 4-5 goodies from various artists.

The goodies come in a reusable plastic box. I currently use my past boxes to store hairties, samples, and small hair products.


Upon opening the box, the description card is laying on top.


This month included a Box of Happies original Necklace and Earrings. These aren't my style, so I'll be trading them.


It also included a Face Sample Pack from The Dancing Goat (www.DancingGoat.com). I will be able to use these samples for travel. They include 2 cleansers, an exfoliant, a lotion, and Hula Bliss, which is a scented lotion.


This Box of Happies also included earrings from Somday Soon Jewelry (www.somedaysoonjewelry.etsy.com). These also aren't my style and are going up on eDivv.


The last artist featured is All In The Bag (www.allinthebag.etsy.com). This keychain is super cute and I already have a place for it.


I love getting my Box of Happies. Even though the jewelry isn't my style, I know that someone else will enjoy wearing the pieces. For the cost of $30 and a total value of $37 per the description card, I think Box of Happies is worth it. It has definetly helped me discover some great new artisans. 

Who else got the October Box of Happies? What was your favorite product?








No comments:

Post a Comment