Swaag Box is a "time of the month" subscription that send you either a box or tampons or pads in addition to jewelry and makeup goodies.
My box shipped via USPS and arrived within a week of shipping.
Here's what I had inside:
The box included:
- Tampax Pearl Regular 16-count ($4)
- L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in "Make Me Blush" ($6)
- L'Oreal Eyeshadow in "Glistening Seas" ($4)
- Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelet ($10?)
- Maybelline Nail Polish ($2)
- Assorted candy ($1)
Overall, I'm not terribly impressed wth this box. There's nothing too exciting about the makeup products and I think all of them will end up on my eDivv account. I will use the tampons, but I could also just buy those from my local Walmart.
I don't feel like I lost any money on this box, but it's would definetly not be worth it if I had paid the full $16.
So will I be keeping Swaag Box? No. It's just not worth it to me.