Friday, October 17, 2014

Target Beauty Box Fall 2014

Today the mail brought me the Target Beauty Box. This box cost me $7 and shipping was free. 




For $7, this has incredible value. It includes:
- Loreal hairspray
-Fekkai dry shampoo
-NYX white eye pencil
-Loreal lipstick
-Laneige BB cushion sample

Overall, I call this box a win for me. The hairspray and dry shampoo are two products I use on a regular basis. The white eye pencil is something that I will trade. I just don't use white eye products. The lipstick actually applies like a gloss. It has a little wand, so I'm not sure why it's called a lipstick. I'm going to trade this just because I have plenty of lip products and I'm currently addicted to the NYX lip butters. I'm undecided about the BB cushion. I'll probably keep it to use when I travel. 

Who else got this Target Beauty Box? Do you think you'll use these products?  

No comments:

Post a Comment