Friday, October 10, 2014

Ulta Haul October 2014

Ulta has had some amazing sales going throughout October, and I couldn't resist purchasing some new products. 



The first things I had my eye on were these Burt's Bees cleansers. I recently purchased a Clarisonic, and I like having different cleansers to use with it. A recent eDivv trade landed a Burt's Bees cleanser sample in my mailbox. I loved it and have been looking to buy it ever since. The formulas are creamy and gentle.


The next thing that I've been drooling over are the NYX butter glosses. I know that these have been out for a while, but I'm always late to the beauty game. I purchased Apple Strudel and Créme Brulee. Both shades are lighter pinks that look close to my natural lip color. I tried them out when the package arrived and the formulations are super smooth and not the least bit sticky. 


I also had to make sure I got some Maybelline Baby Lips. I got one in Crystal Kiss and one in Peppermint. The peppermint is just like a regular lip balm. I've been loving Baby Lips lately because they really make my lips feel smooth and soft. The Crystal Kiss shade is basically clear with glitter. I have to say that it is quite a bit of very obvious glitter. I will probably wear this one under a gloss but not by itself. 



The last thing I purchased is the Benefit They're Real liner. I've seen this is several YouTube videos and blogs and I am addicted to the They're Real mascara. I haven't tried the liner yet, but I'm super excited to use it. 


The last two things I got were the sample pack and a bangle for donating to breast cancer research. 

I'm so excited about these products. I'll have to update on what I think about the Benefit eyeliner. 





No comments:

Post a Comment