PopSugar Must Have costs $39.95 and ships monthly. It includes home goods, accessories, makeup, and treats.
I received my PopSugar Must Have in the mail today. Shipping was very delayed this month due to a website transition, but they communicated pretty well. I'm just hoping they're back on track for next month.
My first look at this month's box:
And this is the whole box:
The products were:
1. Mine Chalkboard Soy Message Candle (retail is $24)
2. Happy Socks (Retail is $12)
3. Isaac Jacobs Acrylic Magnet Photo Frame (Retail is $36).
4. Butter London Eye Pencil in "earl grey" (retail is $18)
5. Nailed Kit (Retail is $8)
6. Dean & Deluca Pumpkin Spice Malt Balls (Retail is $5.50).
7. K. Hall Designs Shea Butter/Olive Oil Soap (Retail is $10)
8. Coupons for Dean & Deluca, Marchesa by Shop Vouyage, and Blue Jeans Bar Express
My overall feeling about this box: I love it! These are items that all a little more luxurious than I would normally buy ($10 for soap??). So, getting this box gives me an opportunity to try some nicer things that I know I would never spend money on. I'm especially excited to do some Halloween nail art!
Who else received this box? What were your thoughts?