Monday, October 27, 2014

PopSugar Must Have October 2014 FINALLY!!

My October PopSugar Must Have FINALLY came in the mail. I'm so glad it got here before Halloween as one of the items is Halloween themed. 

PopSugar Must Have costs $39.95 and ships monthly. It includes home goods, accessories, makeup, and treats. 

I received my PopSugar Must Have in the mail today. Shipping was very delayed this month due to a website transition, but they communicated pretty well. I'm just hoping they're back on track for next month. 

My first look at this month's box:


And this is the whole box: 


The products were:

1. Mine Chalkboard Soy Message Candle (retail is $24)


2. Happy Socks (Retail is $12)


3. Isaac Jacobs Acrylic Magnet Photo Frame (Retail is $36). 


4. Butter London Eye Pencil in "earl grey" (retail is $18)


5. Nailed Kit (Retail is $8)


6. Dean & Deluca Pumpkin Spice Malt Balls (Retail is $5.50). 


7. K. Hall Designs Shea Butter/Olive Oil Soap (Retail is $10)


8. Coupons for Dean & Deluca, Marchesa by Shop Vouyage, and Blue Jeans Bar Express

My overall feeling about this box: I love it! These are items that all a little more luxurious than I would normally buy ($10 for soap??). So, getting this box gives me an opportunity to try some nicer things that I know I would never spend money on. I'm especially excited to do some Halloween nail art!

Who else received this box? What were your thoughts? 













No comments:

Post a Comment