Thursday, October 16, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag October 2014

My Ipsy bag came in the mail yesterday. 


Ipsy is one of the very first subscriptions that I signed up for. It's $10 a month and sends you 4-5 sample size products. Sometimes they're fullsize. This month I got:

-Ayres Body Butter
-Epice Exfoliant
-City Color Lipstick in Cappuccino
-Kiss False Lashes
-ModelCo Mascara

I'm much happier with this bag than I have been in past months. I love the bag itself- it has a better quality than some of the other bags and I love the color. I'll also actually use a lot of these products. The mascara and body butter are what I'm most excited about. I'm trading the exfoliant because I currently have a bunch, but I would otherwise normally keep and use it. I don't use fake lashes or lipstick, so I will be trading those as well. 

I think overall, Ipsy matched me with products better this month than they ever have in the past. I'm excited to try the body butter and mascara!




No comments:

Post a Comment