Thursday, October 16, 2014

Dottiebox Mini October 2014

Today the mail brought my Dottiebox Mini!!


Dottiebox mini is $10/month + $3 shipping. This box included two cute button bookmarks by Dottiebox and a pair of tiny heart earrings by Lisa Leonard Designs. The total value of these two items is $32. I think this is a GREAT value for a $10 box. This box also had to coupons- one for Singularity Handmade (www.etsy.com/shop/singularityhandmade) and one for N:U Not The Usual (nottheusual.nu). I checked out both shops and they're super cute. Singularity Handmade has lots of cute, very unique jewelry pieces and Not The Usual sells watches. 

I plan to use both of the items and pass the coupons along in my next divvy. I'm loving Dottiebox and can't wait for next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment