Friday, October 17, 2014

Mission Cute October 2014

My Mission Cute Box came in the mail today. I am so excited. This is my very first Mission Cute Box and I've seen such amazing reviews. I couldn't wait for mine to arrive. 

Mission Cute comes monthly and costs $39. The box pairs with a new charity each month and 50% of the proceeds go to that charity. The box includes 2-5 items that range from jewelry to candles. 

This month's charity was Rahab's Rope. It's an organization that supports women who have been sold into India's sex trade. 

This box came packaged so nicely- probably more carefully than any other box I receive. You can tell a lot of time and effort went into putting together the box. 


When first opening the box, you're presented with the description card. It includes a description of this month's sponsored charity and then a description of all of the goodies. 


The first thing I pulled out was the print for this month. I'm a huge fan of the idea of including a print. I especially love this one because it is a quote from Anne of Green Gables, which I read until my book fell apart when I was younger. 


The next thing I pulled out was a rock candy. I haven't seen one of these since elementary school. 

Next I pulled out some beautiful raw Quartz earrings by Adam Rabbit.


Then I pulled out some Kitsch hair ties. 


Next were a pack of 4 donut notecards from JoJoLaRue. 


And the last item: an organic flax seed and lavender eye pillow from Lil Sunshine Shop. It smells heavenly and was packaged so daintily. 


Overall, I am thrilled with this box. You can tell that there was a lot of time and energy put into curating it. If you don't currently subscribe to Mission Cute, I would highly recommend it. 

For those of you who do subscribe, do you love these goodies as much as I do?







  


No comments:

Post a Comment