Sunday, January 4, 2015

Treatsie: December 2014

TREATSIE was my last December subscription box to arrive, but it is also one that was WORTH THE WAIT!! I love Treatsie. It's $19 a month and sends a selection of 4 yummy handmade treats! I have never received a Treatsie box that I didn't love, and this month is no exception.

The goodies:

-Newfangled Confections Frittle: Frittle is a cross between peanut brittle and peanut fudge. It's crispy, but not nearly impossible to eat like brittle can be. Anything peanut butter is always a win for me.


-Ticket Chocolate Peppermit Hot Chocolate on a Stick: This is a belgian milk chocolate block and an old-fashioned peppermint stick combined together to be stirred into hot milk to make a fresh cup of cocoa. Cocoa is one of my very favorite cold weather treats. I can't wait to try this!


Grey Ghost Bakery Cranberry Orange Pcan Cookies: I love the combination of orange and cranberry, and pecans add extra yumminess to any cookie. These cookies came in a pack of two. I can't decide if I will share or eat them both!


-Serendipity Confections Gingerbread Caramels: Caramel is so yummy, and gingerbread is a lovely holiday flavor. A bonus- these are organic! 


My thoughts: Who doesn't love artisan sweets? No one that I know. I am so excited to try each of these goodies. The flavors in the box remind me of the holidays. Perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment