Sunday, January 25, 2015

MIssion Cute: January 2015

Mission Cute is $39/month, less if you have a multi-month subscription, and they also have a mini-box that starts at $17/month. Mission Cute donates 50% of their proceeds to a different non-profit each month. This month's non-profit is One Simple Wish. One Simple Wish was started in 2008 "to empower more people to support children who've been victims of abuse, neglect, and abandonment in very simple yet meaningful ways." You can nominate a charity at MissionCute.com/community.

The January Box Goodies:

-MissionCute Mason Jar Tunbler: This 25oz tumbler came with a pink lid and pink straw. Perfect! Thank you MissionCute to supporting my cup addiction.


-MissionCute Jewelry Roll: I actually have never owned a jewelry roll, and it has let to a few lost earrings and tangled necklaces. I'm excited to add this to my collection!


-One Word Designs "Slow Down & Enjoy Life" Print: This 5x7 print is a nice reminder to display after the busy holiday season. Mine is already hanging in my kitchen!


-MissionCute Mint Cable Knitted Headband: This headband is sure to keep ears warm, and the color is so cute!


-MissionCute Pearl Drop Necklace: This necklace is gold-toned and is unique without being over-stated.


My thoughts: Another perfect box from MissionCute! I'm pretty sure my favorite thing is the tumbler, and I'm so excited to have a jewelry roll to use when I travel in less than two weeks. I don't feel so bad about my subscription box addiction when I know that 50% of the proceeds from this wonderful box went to a good cause.





No comments:

Post a Comment