Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Ipsy Glam Bag: January 2015

My IPSY bag came in the mail today. Ipsy is $10/month and sends 4-5 deluxe beauty samples or products each month. The bags are curated through Ipsy Match, which is based off of your product ratings on previous bags. This month's theme is "fresh start."

The goodies:

-J. Cat Beauty Fantabulous Gel Eye Liner: This gel liner came in the color "blue black." I usually like the J. Cat Beauty products, but I have so many eye liners that I will probably pass this along to someone else.


-Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow: This eyeshadow is the perfect nude shade for everyday wear.  Plus, the packaging on this is so pretty!



 -Nourish Organic Renewing Eye Cream: I love getting an organic product in my Ipsy bag. This sample is big enough that it will last a few weeks, so you can really see if it works.



-Manna Kadar Cosmetics Sheer Glo Shimmer Lotion: I don't know if I've ever seen the brand Mannai. I don't really use "glo" lotions, so I'll be passing this along. It says to use it for both the face and body to add some sheer shimmer all over.


-Real Techniques Fine Liner Brush: I love a nice small liner brush. I like to use eyeshadow as liner on my bottom lashes, and this will be quite handy to have. I always love new brushes!


-This month's bag: This isn't the cutest bag I've ever received from Ipsy, so I'll probably put it on eDivv.  One side of the bag is blue, one side is white, and the zipper is orange. The outside feels kind of like vinyl and the inside is lined with orange fabric.


My thoughts:  While this isn't the best Ipsy bag I've ever received, it's still pretty good. I'll be keeping about half of what I received, and there was a pretty good variety of products. Plus, for $10/month, you can't beat this subscription!

No comments:

Post a Comment