Sunday, January 18, 2015

Box of Happies: January 2015

My Box of Happies came in the mail last night. Box of Happies is $24.99 + $4.99 shipping for one month. It's not a recurring subscription- you have to buy it for the number of months that you want. I bought a year subscription over the summer. Each month, you receive 4-6 handmade products.

The goodies:
- Very Pretty Thing Necklace: This necklace is a simple glass and silver metal pendant, and I like it!  I have gotten several necklaces in Box of Happies that weren't my style, but I like the simplicity of this one.


-The Soaking Tub Chocolate Lavender Soap: This soap is made with cocoa powder and lavender essential oil. The smell is VERY strong, but yummy if you're not sensitive to strong scents. Both the lavender and the chocolate come through.


-Box of Happies Original Necklace and Bracelet:  These pieces are puzzle piece themed. I'm not sure when Autism Awareness Month is, but these would be perfect for it.


My thoughts: I love the glass necklace. The soap smells really strong, but hopefully if I keep it in a ziplock the scent won't be so bothersome. Another good Box of Happies!

No comments:

Post a Comment