Wednesday, January 7, 2015

DottieBox: January 2015

DottieBox came in the mail! DottieBox sends 3-4 artisan products each month for $20+$6 shipping. They also have a mini box for less that comes during the third week of the month.

This month's goodies:

Graciuos Bee Greetings Easel Desktop Calendar ($11), www.etsy.com/shop/GraciousBeeGreetings: This is the cutest little calendar. It's about 3 inches tall and 3 inches across when it's on the easel. I love the design, and I think it will go nicely on my dresser. 


-The Vinyl Company "Hello" Door or Wall Decal ($6), www.etsy.com/shop/TheVinylCompany: This is a vinyl hello sticker in white. I like that it's simple decoration for the house entrance. Our doors and walls are white, so I'm not sure yet where to put this, but I'll eventually find the perfect place. The picture is of the vinyl still in it's paper.


-Cuppow Wide Mouth Jar Drinking Lid ($9), www.cuppow.com: This is a great idea! You just take this lid and place it on top of an canning jar. Then you screw on the metal ring and BAM- you have a travel cup! Brilliant!


-Running Blynd Decorative Clothespins/Thumb Tacks ($7), www.etsy.com/RunningBlynd: This pack of 10 clothespins and 4 thumb tacks is covered in gold glitter. I'm thinking that I'm going to put magnet tape on the back of the clothespins and take the thumbtacks to the office. They're so pretty!


My thoughts: I always love DottieBox. This month's items showcase some pretty creative talents. I can't wait to make use of each of these items, and I'm super excited for my mini box in a few weeks!





No comments:

Post a Comment