Friday, January 16, 2015

Birchbox: January 2015

My Birchbox was one of the four boxes that came in today's mail. Birchbox is $10/month, although they frequently run deals where you can get them for much less. I got a yearly subscription for less than $90 around Black Friday. Birchbox sends 4-5 items monthly that range from hair care to perfume to mascara and lip gloss.

The goodies:
-amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo: I have been running out of dry shampoo, so this came at the perfect time.


-COOLA Tinted Matte SPF 30 for Face: I know that you're supposed to wear sunscreen year-round, but I personally don't. It's in my moisturizer and BB cream, but I don't intentionally wear SPF daily. Maybe that's a habit I should try to get into?


-Cynthia Rowley Beauty Creamy Lip Stain in "Heartthrob": This is a long-wearing stain in a classic red color. I don't personally wear lip stain, but it was nice to see Cynthia Rowley in the box.


-REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask: This mask is made with fruit acids and papaya enzymes to exfoliate and brighten. I have really sensitive skin on my face, so I haven't decided whether or not to try this yet.


-Whish Three Whishes Body Butter- Lavender: I love the shave cream from Whish, so I'm hoping to love the body butter just as much. Lavender is the perfect scent for me since it helps with relaxation and sleep.


My thoughts: I have only recently resubscribed to BirchBox after a hiatus. I've been pretty happy so far with their offerings. I'm especially happy to have been introduced to Whish, and I can't wait to try the body butter that was in this month's box.

No comments:

Post a Comment