Friday, January 16, 2015

BeautyBox5: January 2015

My BeautyBox5 came in the mail today! BeautyBox5 is $12/month, although I got a deal, mine costs me about $8. BeautyBox5 sends you 5 beauty or self-care products monthly.

The goodies:

-Hard Candy Kal-Eye-Descope Baked Eyeshadow: The colors that I got are called "make believe," and they're a dark and light shade of slate blue. I've seen this brand before at the drugstore, but I've never tried it out.


-Softsoap Nutri Serums Vitamin E Body Wash: This body wash contains pearls that hydrate skin with Vitamin E and Omegas 3 & 6 to help combat dryness.


-Sally Hansen Salon Effects: These are nail polish strips that give the effect of a gold french manicure. I've used these strips from Sally Hansen before, and I have trouble getting them to last more than a day or two.


-Ultraflesh The Gold Standard Mascara in Blackout: I've never heard of Ultraflesh before, so this might be interesting to try out.


-Garnier Fructis Daily Care Fortifying Shampoo: This is a decent sized sample (not a foil packet), but I do wish that they had included a conditioner with it.


My thoughts: BeautyBox5 is a good subscription if you're looking to try out new items that can be found at the drugstore. This box contained a good mix of brands that I've tried before and brands that I haven't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment