Saturday, November 8, 2014

Nailed Kit: November 2014

After receiving Nailed Kit decals in my PopSuagar MustHave Box last month, I decided to subscribe to their monthly subscription. It's $10/month and they send you 2 sets of decals, which normally retail for $8 each. The decals are applied by cutting around the decal, placing it on your nail, and then putting water on it. After about 15 seconds, the paper comes off and the small plastic decal remains. You paint over it with 2 coats of clear polish and you're done! I even used these with gelish and they worked great!

This month, I received some great Fall-themed decals. 

They came packaged in a plastic blue mailer and then inside of a cute little paper bag with a personalized note for my first month. 


My bonus gift...


The two sets of decals...


My thoughts: I love both sets of nail decals! They are super cute and I can't wait to use them. The bonus donut ones aren't my style, but I'm sure someone will love them if I post them to eDivv. This subscription is for sure a keeper! 





No comments:

Post a Comment