Monday, November 10, 2014

QVC New Beauty Test Tube: November 2014

QVC releases their NewBeauty Test Tubes as either a quarterly subscription or as a one-time purchase. I purchased the most recent one as a one-time purchase for $21.19 ($19.99 + $1.20 shipping).

I ordered mine on 11/1 and it arrived on 11/5 at the regular shipping speed. 

It came packaged in a box containing the New Beauty magazine, the product subscription booklet, and the tube containing the products.

The first look inside the tube:


The products:

-Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment

-Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick in Dusk

-Bliss fabulous foaming face wash

-IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universial Eyebrow Pencil

-Doll 10 Luxe Lip Gloss in Blush

-Phyto Phytodefrisant Botanical Straightening Balm

-Philosophy amazing grace shower gel

-Fresh Mini Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy


So, after looking at all of these products, I'm super excited about the Bliss Face Wash, the IT Cosmetics Brow Pencil, the Philosophy shower gel, and the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment. I fell in love with Bliss products through a body butter sample and I love getting new Bliss products to try through subscription boxes or eDivv trades. The IT Cosmetics Brow Pencil is exciting for me because it's 2-in-1. Once end contains the pencil and the other contains a spoolie brush to help blend out the color. Philossphy is a brand that I've always wanted to try and the same goes for the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment. 

While I don't know that I willl subscribe to the quarterly box (I already get so many boxes), I definetly consider this a steal for the money I paid for it!








No comments:

Post a Comment