Sunday, November 16, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag: November 2014

My November Ipsy bag came in the mail. Ipsy is $10/month and sends 4-5 deluxe beauty samples from various brands that have included Urban Decay, Be a Bombshell, and Starlooks. 

My classic pink Ipsy mailer...

The contents:
-SeaRX Microdermabrasion Scub

-Be a Bombshell Cosmetics Eye Base in "submissive"

-IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye

-Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Volume Shine Hairspray

-Starlooks Lip Gloss

My thoughts... I always love Ipsy. At only $10 (less if you get the yearly subscription), they offer a wide variety of brands and products. I'm most excited about the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye. I have under eye circles like everyone else that I am constantly trying to cover. I'm currently addicted to my Clarisonic, so I'll be passing the SeaRx exfoliant on. I'll also be passing on the lipgloss, hairspray, and eye base. While I love Starlooks, I'm currently on lipgloss overload. I don't need more hairspray, and while I love the Be A Bombshell brand, the gold color of the eye base just isn't for me. 

Even though not all of these products are for me this month, I love the brands and I'm super excited to try the concealer from IT Cosmetics.






No comments:

Post a Comment