Saturday, November 8, 2014

Dottiebox: November 2014

My Dottiebox came in the mail! Dottiebox is $26 a month ($20 + $6 shipping) and sends 3-4 artisan products ranging from personal care to home goods. They also have a Dottiebox mini that comes later in the month. 

My first look:


First I got the Lillian Eve nail polish in the color Sinful. Retail is $12. I don't know that I would ever pay that much for a nail polish, but I do think that this is a great fall color. 


Next was a coffee cozy from The Cozy Project. Retail is $16. While I don't use coffee cozies, I think this could be a great gift. 


Next I pulled out a chocolate bar from Cacao 7.  Retail is $3. This bar is 70% cacao, which is too dark for me. However, I know people who love dark chocolate, so I will be gifting this to them. 


Last was body butter from Botanical Bars. Mine had leaked, but luckily it was packaged in its own cellophane bag. Retail is $4. 


Overall, I liked this Dottiebox. It's a bummer that the body butter leaked, but the other products were great. 







No comments:

Post a Comment