Monday, November 10, 2014

Wantable Accessories: November 2014

My Wantable Accessories Box has arrived in the mail!! Wantable Accessories is a monthyl subscription that costs $36/month or $40 for a one-time purchase. I would always recommend picking the "subsctiption" option, because you can cancel or pause your subscription at any time. Wantable is super customizable- you can say you "dislike" certain kinds of products and you will NEVER receive them.

This month I received 3 pairs of earrings and a necklace. First thoughts: 3 pairs of earrings is a lot. I'm not super picky on my preference, so I'm not sure why I received so many earrings. 

The piecces that I received:


I love all of these pieces and will wear them all for sure.Wantable has been an amazing way to build my collection of accessories. I have gotten great statement pieces and a large assortment of cute earrings. fI would absolutely recommend Wantable Accessories to anyone looking to fill their collection with cute, trendy pieces. However, I am going to pause my subscription for a while. It's so pricy and I now have a ton of accessories that I couldn't possibly all wear frequently enough to make receiving new pieces worthwhile. 

I will always be a wantable lover. If you don't need accessories, check out their makeup or intimates subscriptions.




No comments:

Post a Comment