Monday, November 10, 2014

Birchbox: Limited Edition-Home Sweet Homespun: November 2014

While I don't subscribe to Birchbox on a monthly basis, I couldn't resist a limited-edition Birchbox. They recently released 2 limited edition boxes, and this one was the least expensive of the two. I initially wanted this one as I spotted several products that I leither oved or knew would make great gifts. I paid $40 for this limited edition box. It shipped quickly, and I received it within one week of ordering it.

This box came inside of a nice box within an outer shipping box.I'm keeping this box to use during the holiday season.


My first look inside of the box:

The products:
-Momofuku Milk Bar Cornflake-Chocolate-Chip-Marshmallow Cookie Mix

-Soak Handmaid Luxury Hand Creme

-Makerskit Hanging Photo Clips Complete Project Kit

-Meri Meri The Little Garden Treat Kit

-Askinosie Chocolate Single Origin sipping Chocolate

-Cowshed Lippy Cow Natural Lip Blam

-Richer Poorer Socks

-Illume Mini Tin Soy Candle

This box is probably the most ON POINT box that I've received in a long time. Only the lip balm is going to end up on eDivv, and that's only because I've received enough lip balm in boxes lately to last me for 3 years. I've already worn the Richer Poorer socks and they were so cute and warm. I love them. I'm excited to make the photo clips projects; I'm always looking for an activity to get my creative juices flowing. I've seen quite a few Illume candles in boxes lately. They are super nice candles, but I don't burn candles. I haven't decided whether or not to gift or trade this one.  All of the other products are going to end up being super for gifting. Way to go, Birchbox. This limited edition box was worth every penny!!











No comments:

Post a Comment