Sunday, November 23, 2014

MissionCute: November 2014

My November MissionCute box came in the mail. I LOVED it, but I pretty much always love the MissionCute box. 

Mission Cute is $39/month (cheaper with different subscription options) and includes 4-6 hand curated items. Each month, 50% of the proceeds are donated to a different charity. This month it's Make A Wish. 

My first look at this month:
 
The info card:

The goodies:

-MissionCute Mug

-MissionCute Print

-Curly Girl Recipe Cards

-MissionCute Exclusive Gold Bar Necklace

-Naiad Holiday Whipped Soap


My thoughts...
I love this box. The mug is large, which is nice. The recipe cards will make a great Christmas gift as will the necklace. The Whipped Soap smells AMAZING. I am seriously thinking about buying some more for gifts because of how good it smells. It makes me think of brown sugar and pumpkin pie. MissionCute is always a win for me. The products are diverse and never fail to disappoint. 




No comments:

Post a Comment