Thursday, November 20, 2014

BeautyBox5: November 2014

My BeautyBox5 came in the mail last week. BeautyBox5 is $12/month for 5 deluxe to full-sized products. Keep an eye out for deals. I got my subscription for less than $8/month.

This month, like every other month, came in the classic blue box. After opening the box, my first look:

The products:
-L'Oreal Paris Nail Color

-DenTek Floss Picks + Case

-Hask Macadamia Revitalizing Shine Oil

-Laura Ashley Body Butter

-Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash

My thoughts about this box... First of all, floss- if I wanted floss, I'd go spend the $1 at the drugstore and buy it. I really don't think floss belongs in a beauty subscription box. Also, we've gotten nail polish in every beauty box for the past several months. If most people are like me, I already have a ton of nail polish and really don't need anymore. Also, my body butter was open and my nail polish was cracked. I contacted customer service and they're sending a replacement, and their response was prompt. I guess I can't complain too much for something that cost me less than $8. I am excited about the HASK Shine Oil. Winter for me means static and flyaways. HOpefully this will help. Overall, I'm feeling so-so about this box. I think if it weren't for my 12-month subscription, I'd probably cancel. However, I will say that if you're looking for a low-cost box that delivers more personal care products and less actual makeup, then this box is for you. I'm always discovering new body washes, hair products, and lotions.







No comments:

Post a Comment