Friday, December 12, 2014

Target Naturals Beauty Box: December 2014

Target releases beauty boxes every few months. Today I got my Target Naturals Beauty Box in the mail. This box was $5 and shipping was free. The goodies came in a heavy-duty cardboard box and will be great to reuse for gift wrapping or eDivv shipping. 

The goodies:

-SoapBox Argan Shampoo: This sample is 2oz, so it's a big enough for 2 or 3 uses. This shampoo has Moroccan Argan oil in it to both cleanse and add shine. This product is a Target exclusive.


-Skinfix Hand Repair Cream: This product is also a Target exclusive. It contains colloidal oatmeal and is supposed to soothe both dry skin and eczema. This sample is 1oz, which is a perfect purse size.


-Burt's Bees Facial Wipes: I love Burt's Bees and I use facial wipes on a very regular basis. This is a pack of 10, which is perfect for taking on a weeked trip. 


-SheaMoisture Coconut Hibiscus Smoothie: This product smells amazing! Even though I have wavy, not curly, hair, I'm going to keep this and use it anyway. I can always use help fighting the frizz. Plus, I just want my hair to smell this good.


-Borghese Age Defying Facial Scrub: Another target exclusive, this scrub is supposed to refind uneven texture and also cleanse. I received two 1oz bottles of this product- score!


-Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub: This is a 1oz sample of scrub. According to the information card, this uses organic sea kelp and organic lemon peel to purify skin. 


My thoughts: This box was a steal! For all of these products, I paid only $5 and no shipping. Can't beat that! I also ordered the regular Target Beauty Box, and that should be here next week. I can't wait to see that one since this box was so great!








No comments:

Post a Comment