Friday, December 12, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag: December 2014

My Ipsy Glam Bag came in today's mail!! Ipsy is $10/month and sends 4-5 personalized beauty products in a cute makeup bag. I have a yearly subscription, so that knocks the price down a little. Ipsy uses Ipsy Match and customizes your bag based on your product reviews of past bag products. 

This month's goodies:

-Ipsy Makeup Bag: This month's bag is a simple black bag with a dark mauve inside. Love it!


-Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara: I love Tarte and this mascara. Perfect for travel!


-Pixi Fairy Dust in "Brightening Bare": This is a loose pigment that is supposed to add some shimmer to your eyeshadow. Everyone who received this sample from Ipsy got this same shade, but the product also homes in darker and lighter shades of brown and tan.


-Bumble and Bumble Straight Blow Dry: This is a leave-in product that you apply to damp hair and then blow dry. I always use a leave-in product to help fight frizz, and I've been wanting to try Bumble and Bumble. Can't wait to try this product!


-NYX Butter Lip Balm: I own a few of the NYX Butter Glosses and I love them! I received a shade that is a little dark for me in this bag, so I'm going to put it on eDivv. However, I'm sure this product won't disappoint.


-Precision Beauty Eyelash Curler: I was thinking a few weeks ago how I needed a second eyelash curler for my travel bag. Well, Ipsy sent one in my Glam Bag!! I can't wait to add this to my collection.


My thoughts: Once again, Ipsy is on point with this bag. I truely believe that the Ipsy Match program works if you use it. I consistently get products that match, but that only started happing after I had reveiwed my past bag. Can't wait for next month!!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment