Monday, December 8, 2014

Mission Cute: Small Business Saturday 2014

My Mission Cute Small Business Saturday box came in the mail today! This was a limited edition box released just on Small Business Saturday. It cost $20 + $4.95 shipping and contains 7 favorites from past monthly boxes. 

I receive mission cute on a monthly basis, but have only been subscribed for a few months, so everything but one thing in this box was new for me.

The goodies:

-Earrings from Peachtree Lane: While I appreciate the craftsmanship in these earrings, they are totally not my style. However, I'm sure that if I post them on eDivv, someone will snatch them up as a christmas gift.


-Boho Bands: I love these hairbands. They are super cute and they don't leave a crease in my hair like regular elastics. Plus, they look cute when worn around your wrist.


-Thatch & Thistle Mini Heart Stickers (48): These stickers make me think of Valentines Day! I'm sure they'll come in handy in a few months when the Valentines cards go out to friends and classmates.


-Letterpress Coasters (2): These coasters are from Letterpress, and are designed and printed by Red Bird Ink in Atlanta. The coasters are made of thick cardboard and are imprinted witth "Yay!" While I don't personally need coasters, these will make a great addition to my gifting stash.


-Paper Trail Positive Pens Set of 2: I have been wanting these pens ever since I discovered Mission Cute. I don't know what it is about cute pens, but I love them. These are classic black and white and have such great positive messages on them. The white ones says "the future is BRIGHT" and the black one says "make it HAPPEN." I can't wait to break these out at work!


-Ekubo Ministries Bracelet: I love this bracelet! The beads are made from paper- how cool! Ekubo Ministries helps poeple learn crafts to help support their families. They have an etsy shop. Check them out!!


-Curly Girl Design Recipe Cards (12): We just got these cards in last month's box. This is the only repeat in this box for me. These cards are perfect for the holidays with the polka dotted mixer and mint green detailing. They have tons of space to write on since they're larger than the average card and are lined on both the front and back.  Like the coasters, they will make a great addition to my gift stash.


My thoughts: I've never received a box from Mission Cute that I haven't loved. I will personally use the majority of these products. Of the three that I don't have use for, 2 are going to make a great gift and the other will probably go fast on eDivv. I'm glad I snatched this box up!!





-







No comments:

Post a Comment