Sunday, December 7, 2014

Pennie Post: December 2014

My Pennie Post came in the mail at the end of this past week. My first subscription for December!!

Pennie Post is $11/month and contains 4 stationary items. I receive mostly cards, and have also received gift tags during the holiday times. Every card comes with an envelope to match. I love it!

Through December 15th, Pennie Post is giving away free sets of 6 destination cards and envelopes with any Pennie Post purchase of $60 or more. Use the code PPGIFT14.

This month my Pennie Post came in a brown bubble mailer. After opening that, the products were inside of a clear plastic protector. The goodies this month are all super cute. I can't wait to use them.

The goods:

-Warmest Wishes Penguin Card: This card is super cute. Penguins are my favorite winter animal, and I can't wait to send this to someone. The inside is blank for plenty of room for a great note. 


-Shimmer Confetti Note Card: This note is super sophistocated and is perfect for either the holidays or anytime. The gold and silver dots remind me of champagne bubbles, and the front of the card has a subtle shimmer. This card is blank on the inside and came with a gold envelope.


-Patterned Gift Stickers (8): I can never have enough gift tags! The thing I love about these is that they will be perfect for holiday gifts or for gifts after the holidays too. I love that they stick on. No tape needed!


-Looking Like Xmas Letterpress Card by Elum Designs: Just like last month, Pennie Post partnered with Letterpress to bring us a beautiful card. This card is a very classic Christmas card, complete with a greeting on the inside. Written in soy-based ink is the greeting "May your days be merry and bright." This card is paired with a red envelope.


As always I'm loving Pennie Post. It is such a great bargain, and the cards are so unique. If you're not familiar with Pennie Post, check it out: www.penniepost.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment