Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Target Beauty Box: December 2014

Target recently released two beauty boxes- a "naturals" box for $5, and a regular beauty box for $10, both with free shipping. I purchased both boxes. The naturals box came first, and I've already done that review. My regular beauty box came in the mail a few days ago.

The goodies:

-Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Black: This product is a target exclusive. It's supposed to deliver a liquid liner effect in the form of a pencil. I swatched it, and the application is extremely silky and smoooth. This is a smaller pencil, about the size of a golf pencil, which will be great for travel. I already have tons of eyeliners, but I think I'll be keeping this one. The formula intreagues me.


-Revlon HD Lacquer in Fire Opal: This lip lacquer from Revlon claims to have true hue clarity, meaning that the color that it appears to be in the bottle is the color that comes out on your lips. This particular shade isn't for me, so I'll probably be posting it on eDivv.


- Hair Food Thickening Solution: Another Target exclusive, this product gets sprayed into roots and is supposed to add volume and fullness to the hair. I have very thick hair, so I will also be trading this on eDivv.


-L'Oreal Butterfly Intenza Mascara: This mascara has a unique double-winged brush that is supposed to add both volume and length. I've seen a lot of positive reviews of this product, so I'm excited to try it out.


-CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Kit: This is the natural nudes quad. I love a good quad. It makes it super easy to put an eye look together quickly.


-ChapStick Total Hydration Lip Care: This products i also a target exclusive. It's peach flavored, which I find unique. Who doesn't need ChapStick? I'm happy to add this to my collection. It says that it's 3-in-1 lipcare because it "moisturizes, renews, and transforms," but honestly all lip balms do that, in my opinion.


-Laneige Water Sleeping Mask: Another target exclusive, this is an overnight mask that you rinse off in the morning. It's also infused with "Sleepscent," which I assume helps you sleep.


-Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum: This serum is in a foil packet, which doesn't really allow you to try out a product since you need to use a serum for at least a week to really see a difference.  However, this is hypoallergenic and anti-aging.


My thoughts: For $10, this box is a steal. I'll use at least half of the products, and the only real let-down is the foil packet, but honestly, that's a minor thing given the overall value of this box. I love Target Beauty Boxes. They're always so worth the buy.











No comments:

Post a Comment