Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Pennie Post: February 2015

My Pennie Post subscription came in the mail on Friday, but I went out of town on a much needed vacation, so sorry for the delay. Pennie Post is $11/month and sends 4 stationary items. I have never received a Pennie Post that I didn't love, and this month is no exception.

The Goodies:

-Whaley Awesome Card: This card is really cute and the envelope even has a cute matching design!


-Pea and Carrot Card: I love how unique this card is!


-Keek's Paper Co. Valentines Day Card: Pennie Post teamed up with Keek's Paper Co to bring us this cute card.


-Love Coupon: This is a grown-up version of the coupons we all made in grade school.


My thoughts: Once again, I'm loving everything in this month's Pennie Post. Each of these items is unique and will feel special going to a loved one.




No comments:

Post a Comment