Wednesday, February 11, 2015

DottieBox: February 2015

My February dottiebox came while I was away on a quick vacation. DottieBox sends 3-4 artisan products each month for $20+$6 shipping. They also have a mini box for less that comes during the third week of the month.

This Month's Goodies:

-OneWord Designs Print I love the bright color of this print. It's uplifting during a cold, dark month.


-The Sudsy Soapery Aromatherapy Candle: This candle is a lavender and spearmint scent. It has loose lavender on top that I suppose gets caught in the melted wax once the candle is lit.


-Natural Soap Co Blueberry Bar Soap: This soap smells just like blueberry and has glitter on it. 


-Dottiebox Hand Lettered Mug:This mug has "I love you a latte" handwritten in what I'm guessing is permanent marker.


My thoughts: Once again, another DottieBox that I love. I've already got a spot to hand the print!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie, I love eDivv too! I also discovered a cool swapping site called Dotfully! It's more than swapping, it's like eBay for makeup but everyone use points instead of money so everything is free like eDivv! It's cool cuz you don't have to wait to find a swapping partner, you can just post something to give away for x amount of points, then you get the points when someone wins like eBay, and you get the points and can spend it on anything on the site. Just wanna share with you <3 (https://dotfully.com)

    ReplyDelete