Thursday, March 5, 2015

DottieBox: March 2015

I'm back!!! I took a bit of a blogging hiatus during the very busy month of February, but I'm back. March is starting with crazy amounts of snow and DottieBox in my mailbox. 

The Goodies:

Totally Tish "Inspire" Necklace: This necklace is silver tone with black lettering. Simple with a good message. The charm is about 1" long. 


Harvest Co. "Sparkle and Shine" Pencils: these pencils are gold tone and embossed with the phrase "Sparkle and Shine" near the eraser. 


Life in Mint Vintage Bottle Cap Magnets: This set of 4 magnets is really cute. I love a good vintage throwback!


Itty Bitty Bubbles & Co Bubble Bath Cup: This cup is supposed to contain everything you need for a great bubble bath. It smells great!


DottieBox Chalkboard Labels: This packet includes 10 labels and a stick of chalk. These are cute and would great for labeling things at a get-together. 

My thoughts: This box included a really great variety of things- we got jewelry, bath products, office supplies, and household goods. I think this was a perfect body!



No comments:

Post a Comment