Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Birchbox: April 2015

This month, Birchbox and Rifle Paper Co teamped up to bring us a great box of goodies.

The box and goodies:
The products:
-Beaver Professional Hydro Nutritive Moisturizing Shampoo & Repairing Conditioner. 
-Jouer Tint in "Petal"
-Wei Manuka Bee Venom Mask
-Whish Shave Cream Shaving Cream- Blueberry Scent

My Thoughts: This is probably the best Birchbox that I've received since I started subscribing. I will use each of these products. I'm in love with the pretty box, so I think that I'll be keeing this one and finding a use for it. I love Whish shaving cream, but I've never tried the blueberry scent, so I'm, excited to try it out. I can always use shampoo and conditioner, and I love trying new face masks. The Jouer tint cane be used as either a pigment for lips or cheeks. I'll probably use it as a nice blush for Spring.! Brichbox certainly did not disappoint this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment